Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lazy Posting

Well not lazy really, just don't have much to post about. I suppose I can give an update on the "game", I have drawn some more concept work. Basic sketches of what the game board will look like, and some a couple of the windows that will appear when inspecting ships and planets. Also I've been learning more about programming, though that's going slowly. Actually making and assembling parts of the game is hasn't even begun yet. Though I have messed around with trying to get a basic map setup, I feel like I will need to learn more about programming before I will be able to make much progress there. So that is whats going on with the game.

Weather here has been pretty nice, suns been out and its warmed up a bit into the 40s.
As for the recommendation I want to suggest a book this time. Glen Cook's Chronicles of The Black Company. It has great characters and a great story and is well worth taking a look at.

Well that's all for now hopefully I'll have more for the weekend, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment