Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Phoenix Reborn... And the Fall of Diablo and His Brothers! (and some cows)

This is my first post in a while. I'm guessing that that is kinda an understatement but oh well. So I think at one point I mentioned making or some such... well yeah that's on the way back burner now. I still have the ideas and at some point want to see them become a reality; but as it is right now, I really don't have the patience or the desire to learn a programming language. So that happened the same time I stopped posting here. Now I not to sure what I'm going to use the blog for since I'm not really the talkative, pour soul out type but whatever I'll figure something out. I think right now I'm planning just to throw random stuff up and eventually, maybe, some of my art. Who knows maybe I'll just end up abandoning the blog after a few posts =P. I guess I could talk about games a bit cause there's like no one out there on the interwebs doing that. /end sarcasm. So Diablo 3 comes out on the 15 of this month and to prepare for I recently went back to Diablo 2 and its expansion Lord of Destruction and finally killed Baal, the final boss of the expansion; something I had never done. I had killed Diablo, the final boss of the original game, before when I first got the game. But for some reason never entirely beat the game, which is weird 'cause it is a great game, even after all these years, which cant be said about most games unfortunately. Well that's all for gaming I guess, oh except for the the fact that Guild Wars 2 looks great and can't wait for that game either. Ok, now that's it.

Oh I guess I should mention about the limiting myself in some way in post will more than likely be less frequent and will only happen every now and again. The main reason for this is because back when I was first posting I felt like a lot of the restrictions were kinda lame or stupid just 'cause I wanted to have one so now I'll just do them when I get inspired to do them.

Hmmm lets see I guess I'll still give recommendations for whatever I was call this segment place so my first is a bit... odd. So it has some suggestive elements but it is a YouTube video so nothing extreme. So there's your warning   http://youtu.be/rEUxlwb2uF  It is one of the most imaginative, creative, videos I've seen in a while, and so that's why i recommended it.

Well that's that. If you are reading this thanks for sticking around for six months till i finally posted something again, hopefully I will get back and stay in a bit more of a consistent posting schedule.

~Till next time,
         Goraxypox

Ninja Edit: Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers

No comments:

Post a Comment